Closure in the event of a typhoon or bad weather
Because the safety of our guests is our top priority, the facility may remain closed in the event of a typhoon or severe weather.
- 1. The decision will be made based on the announcement by the Japan Meteorological Agency at noon on the day before your stay.
- 2. Even on the day of your stay, the facility may be closed unexpectedly due to weather conditions.
Criteria for closing the facility
- · When the Japan Meteorological Agency announces that the facility will be in the typhoon storm warning area.
- · When the Japan Meteorological Agency issues a weather warning for the surrounding area.
- · When the facility is deemed difficult to operate.
If we decide to close the facility, we will notify you as soon as possible by phone, email, or social media.
There will be no cancellation fee in this case; however, if you cancel your reservation before our decision, you will be charged the regular cancellation fee.
If you cancel your reservation, the following cancellation fee is required.
- · 4day Prior to Accommodation Day 0%
- · 3day Prior to Accommodation Day 20%
- · 2day Prior to Accommodation Day 20%
- · 1day Prior to Accommodation Day 20%
- · Accommodation Day 50%
- · No Show 100%